Happy Birthday Tater Tot!

 Monday, December 15, 2008

Photobucket

Dee Dee made this wonderful cupcake cake for Taylor! It was oh so good! Thanks Dee Dee!

Today is Tay's 2nd Birthday! Everyone says that it goes so fast and I really didn't believe them until I was actually living it myself! Some days I feel like Wow it really has gone by fast and other days I think they can't go by fast enough. We had Tay's Birthday Party on Saturday and she had a BLAST! We did a Dora themed party! Dora seems to be the IT girl, for the moment, so that is what we went with! I picked up some favors for the kids that came to the party, bubbles, play dough, stickers, etc. It all came from the Dollar Store-love this place! We did some decorations, streamers, Dora plates and napkins, just enough to make it themed without making the house look like it threw up Dora! Tay seemed to have a GREAT time playing with all the girls that came to the party! For a while little Mitch was the only boy, we always knew he was going to be a ladies man! Moose did arrive later to help sway some of the attention his way. Not that Mitch couldn't handle all those ladies himself!

Photobucket Photobucket

We let the older kids decorate their own cupcakes. The girls had a great time decorating. Tay even decorated two. She did not get as creative as some of the older girls, but she did enjoy it!

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket
These pictures do not even come close to showing how much sugar was actually piled up on the cupcakes or how big of a mess it was!
The bigger the mess the more fun! Right?


Photobucket

Taylor is getting her first present of the day! A Dora doll from Pop Pop and Dee Dee! We had to break out this present early because little missy did not want to leave the banner with Dora alone. She wanted to carry it around; like she did with a Dora cup and napkin for a full 20minutes! Tay got so much cute stuff for her Birthday! We, ahem, she got some really cute clothes. A couple of things with Dora on them. Definitely a hit! She got a Dora puzzle, a Dora book, Dora for the tub, some Little People figures along with an RV and SUV, and a great baby doll with clothes she can change! She even has a Nu-Nu like Tay. Not to be out done by anyone Sissy got her niece the BEST present of the day! Tay got her very own digital camera! (Maybe now she will leave mine alone) It is one of those pink Fisher Price cameras that can go through hell and back and still survive. Sissy is a photographer so of course Tays first camera had to come from Sissy! The older girls had a blast taking pictures with it! Once I figure it out I will definitely post some pics to see the party through the eyes of a child! (Ms. Wilson-Phish I will need your permission to post pics of your girls on here)

Photobucket

We had to look at the Dora book before we could go any further!

Photobucket

THANKS SISSY!


Photobucket

Photobucket

It is weird to me to say that I have a two year old daughter! Sometimes I feel way to young/immature to have someone completely dependent upon me and Hubby! It has been a life altering ride we have been on for the last two years. So many AMAZING things has happened in the 2 past years that I am so EXCITED to see what the future holds for us all!

Tomorrow I will post "A letter to Tay!"

Thanks for caring,

K

4 comments:

Tay's Mom December 15, 2008 at 3:51 PM  

Happy birthday Taylor's twin! I think my Taylor would have been in PURE Heaven at your Dora party. What is it with Tays and Dora?! We got her a life-size Dora snuggle doll for Christmas -- can't wait for that! ANYway, happy birthday to Tay and happy 2 years of being a Mom to you!

Kelly December 15, 2008 at 9:24 PM  

Happy Birthday! What a great party idea. My little miss turns two soon. I miss the babyness already. I have some older kids too. -sigh- The days are long, but the years are short!

LazyCrazyMama December 16, 2008 at 3:47 PM  

Happy Birthday!!! :) I love that cake! Adorable!! Looks like she had a blast! They grow way too fast!!

Candice December 18, 2008 at 10:36 AM  

She's adorable! Happy late birthday to your Taylor. :)

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP