"We now return to our regularly scheduled program...."

 Monday, December 1, 2008

PhotobucketNow that the Thanksgiving holiday is over we are back to the same old routine. Sometimes the "routine" of everyday life can be comforting other times it is down right boring! Don't get me wrong I am thankful that I have a boring life. There are so many people out there that would give anything to have a boring day, because they face heartaches that are way beyond my comprehension.

We are in the process of locating a new daycare (what a pain in the ass-especially if you do not know any other mothers in town), planning Tay's 2nd Birthday party (in less than 2 weeks), purchasing &/or making Christmas presents (making--HAHA who in the hell am I kidding? I just pee peed a little), and trying to figure out what to do for New Year's. We have a VERY BUSY month a head of us.

Today is December 1st and I am going to try and do 31 posts in 31 days. I noticed on other people's blogs that they did 30 in 30 during November so I am going to give it a try this month! I am confident that I am not going to fail! I am making a commitment to you all the millions of adoring fans I have out there in blogland, that I will try my damnedest to blog everyday. If I cannot do it everyday then I will do it twice in one day! (Heads out of the gutter, please this is a family show!)

Anywhoo..Thanksgiving was good! We went to the in-laws for the big day. My g'ma in J town was in the hospital, so Dee Dee was with her. Therefore we did not have to make the 3.5 hour trip. (She is 91 or 92 years old...what isn't going to put her in the hospital?) Sissy had that dreaded stomach virus that EVERYONE is getting and Paw Paw had a fun day all to himself to wax the floors. We did have a belated Turkey Day on Sunday! Tay tried Cranberry Sauce and actually liked it. I guess she is more like her father than I care to admit! I won't touch that stuff. YUCK! Oh... and what is up with that shit under the marshmallows? (I just threw up a little in my mouth!) If you don't know by now, I am a very picky eater! I LOVED the fried turkey and the brown and serve rolls, and I even had some dressing!
QUESTION: what is the difference between Sweet Potatoes and Yams? I don't eat either, just a wonder why!

Thanks for caring,
K

5 comments:

Tay's Mom December 1, 2008 at 9:14 PM  

No idea on the difference between sweet potatoes and yams, but I do know that I call mine yams and they are breathtaking. Oh, and the shit under the marshmellows? It's YAMS. Don't knock them - even the pickiest eater will drool over bitter, brown sugar and marshmellows melted over some sort of sweet veggie. I know because I am the pickiest eater in the world (you have some competition!)

My Tay loved her cranberry sauce too. I think we have clones.

Send me your email address and I'll tell you about our method of potty training...maybe their great minds will think alike on potty time too.

Anonymous,  December 2, 2008 at 12:17 PM  

I hope your daycare search ends with a better choice than I made for Brayden. I just pray he moves up on the waiting list quick at the only daycare I really want him to go to. It's just such a terrible situation right now.

Thanks for stopping by with your well wishes for the daycare search today!

The McBee's December 2, 2008 at 4:21 PM  

i can talk to Tab and see where they had Cam @ for daycare. I think it was somewhere around where you are @ now.
& why are you looking for a new day care? is everything ok?

Anonymous,  December 2, 2008 at 11:05 PM  

The second day of December and you are already missed a blog. You are going to end up doing 7 or 8 in one day. Love yall

BRAD

Anonymous,  December 2, 2008 at 11:06 PM  

Of course, at least you can complete a sentence; I meant, "you already". You can take the "are" out and use it some other time.

BRAD

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP