"I go through life like a Karate Kid..."

 Thursday, December 4, 2008

I am having a bit of a melt down lately and I am not sure how to deal with it so I decided to air out my so called dirty laundry! I am having a difficult time with my daughter's daycare. I understand that when she bites her "friends" that they must separate her from the rest of the class. But does this really involve sitting her in highchair while watching all the other children play outside. [OMG I JUST FIGURED OUT WHY SHE FUCKING HATES HER HIGHCHAIR!!! SHE THINKS IT IS PUNISHMENT! ] Now that she has bitten at least everyone in her class at least once she is now labeled "THE BITER" or "Little Piranha" as the teachers like to call her. Ha Ha real freaking funny. This and other problems have forced us kicking and screaming to find Tay a new daycare. I enjoy her going to daycare, she is learning a lot, she gets to bite...oops i mean....interact with other kids, and Mommy can go to work so we can have heat in the winter. I am just so worried about the Transition of a new daycare. When she went from the baby room to the one year old room. I thought we were gonna have to put a muzzle on her to keep her from biting everyone in the school. Or a cone around her head like a dog! I know that vampires are very stylish right now, but give it a rest Tay. Plus how do we know that the new daycare will be any better than the one she currently attends. I know everyone says to ask around. the problem is that I don't have anyone to ask. My boss has three boys one goes to a school that we could never afford and the other two stay at home with Mom! The only other people I know in town that have kids are SAHM. UGH!!!! I am so worried I cry sometimes trying to figure out what to do!



Photobucket

Anyhoo.... We will figure it out. So I tivoed a special on MTV and watched it last night! I feel terribly old when I watch MTV because it use to be my favorite channel and was on all the time, now I have to look in the guide to know what channel it is.
I watched Britney: For the Record, and I admit it I Liked it! I have this fascination with Ms. Spears, kinda like a train wreak, you wanna turn away but just can't stop watching! She will be here in New Orleans 3/3/09 and Hubby thinks I am crazy because I want to go!!
I know, I know, I know she is a wack job. She shaved her head, attacked paparazzi with an umbrella, was drugged up at the VMA's several years ago, revealed her naked VaJayJay one too many times, but the most heinous crime was pulling the barefeet in the gas station restroom. I can forgive a ton, but that is FREAKING NASTAY!!!

How do you go from THIS....
Photobucket

To THIS?
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I am not a Dr. and don't even play one on t.v. but I think she was suffering with a HUGE case of Post-Partum Depression. I mean, how could she not....after having those babies back to freaking back. Her hormones were way out of control. Throw in a wanna be for a husband-exhusband (whatever), being stalked by papparazzi everywhere she goes, needing a bodyguard to shop for tampons, not having any people around you that you can trust, feeling completely alone and then toss in a few controlled substances every now and again,.....okay, okay...all the time YOU WOULD CRACK TOO! I did not have all of that bullshit and I take my "crazy pills" everyday like a good little girl. Seriously if she had gotten the help she needed i.e., Lexapro--(that was for you Re) or Cymbalta then maybe she could have avoided the whole custody battle shit she is facing right now! I am not sure if it is because she is from Louisiana and attended the same dancing school I went to (Pre-mickey mouse club days) and i remember when her mom was preggers with Jamie Lynn, or if I just feel sorry for her, but I just want to see her succeed. I really and truly believe that she had no idea what she was geting herself into when she signed on the dotted line. At the beginning she was not mentally strong enough to handle it! (Obviously) I hope that as every day passes she gets stronger and stronger and surrounds herself with some trustworthy people. WOW..I just wasted a whole lotta time on some one I don't even know!
SHH.....Ihave a secret and it is a really good one! No, I am not preggers!

Thanks for caring,

K

Photobucket Photobucket
Do you think Santa will bring my tickets? I have been naughty and nice!


7 comments:

Tay's Mom December 5, 2008 at 11:24 AM  

OK, daycare. I have switched Tay's THREE times. Tay did not have any problems switching though. And she was a biter too. And her daycare punished her by putting her in the highchair too. BUT. she got over it. she doesn't bite anymore. it's a stage. i know you want a magic answer, but there isn't one. JUST DON'T BITE HER BACK. i have heard a mom say that she did this and i wanted to punch her in the face and then tell her it's not nice to hit. how does that make sense?! anywho, about finding a new daycare -- the best resource is daycare teachers. do you know anyone that you like at her current daycare? i had one teacher that was in tay's baby room that i loved (it was the 1 year old room that was horrible and so we moved schools). so, i asked her. they always know the "inside scoop" about good/bad schools. also check the state websites. they have ratings for all licensed schools. definitely check there. good luck. and don't worry about the biting. she'll stop. i promise!

Carrin December 5, 2008 at 11:55 AM  

I saw Britney in concert when she was on tour for Toxic! It freakin' rocked! Yes, she lipsynced the whole time but the show was amazing!

The McBee's December 5, 2008 at 1:00 PM  

I am soooo @ the concert. My concert friend bought our tickets the other day. I can't wait. Let me know if you get tickets. We are a little in nose bleed cause tickets are a little pricey and with christmas right around the corner we had to sacrifice. I'll be drunk anyway, so it really doesn't matter. The only thing that sucks is it's on a tuesday night. guess i'll be calling in sick wednesday.

Anonymous,  December 5, 2008 at 4:47 PM  

Two things:

1. Bailey was a really good biter. He would snuggle up like he was giving you a big hug and then clamp down with those baby teeth. I finally had enough and clamped down on him with my adult teeth and he never did it again. I know, it sounds harsh but it worked. This might not work since Tay isn't biting y'all but Im sure you could give a youngster a piece of candy or something to bite her back.

2. I have talked to Santa and he told me if you expect him to bring those tickets to you, you need to concentrate on being naughty. Just thought you would like to know.

BRAD

Anonymous,  December 5, 2008 at 4:48 PM  

I know Tay's mom will not like the above post but it was 12 years ago so the statute of limitations is up.

Cameron December 5, 2008 at 11:03 PM  

I don't know about the biting thing, but my boy can slap the shit out of whoever happens to be around. It's a phase. They'll get over it.

Anonymous,  December 7, 2008 at 9:00 PM  

I'm sorry you are having to go thru that with her daycare. I am going thru a similar situation with Brayden's daycare and currently have him on the waiting list at the only other daycare I want him at. I hope you get it resolved soon.

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP