I will try and do better!

 Thursday, December 18, 2008

I have been going to bed so early lately, plus I haven't been able to come up with anything intelligent to post about so I haven't! There goes my 31 in 31, right out the F-ing window! I saw this at MamaDawg and had to continue the fun. I was laughing so hard I think my co-workers now know for certain that I am quite insane! I even snorted a couple of times. See if you can make it all the way through without a chuckle, snort, or a sprint to the potty! I bet you can't!
Possibly on the funniest things I have seen in a LONG time! Go HERE!! NOW!!
Longer post tomorrow, or later today!

Thanks for caring,
K

2 comments:

Heather December 23, 2008 at 8:18 AM  

Holy crap...that was the funniest thing I've ever seen. Thanks for sharing the link!!!

Mama Dawg December 23, 2008 at 2:42 PM  

Yeah, that was the best thing I had seen in a while. The expressions on the faces and the captions underneath were spot on!

Thanks for the linky love and glad you had a good laugh!

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP