HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARGE!!!

 Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Photobucket

This picture was taken at the Ball we went to last month! After one too many cocktails The Colonel thought it would be a good idea for Sarge to wear this with his tux! No, they are not hiring!

Yesterday was The Sarge's actual Birthday but I dedicated yesterday to his wife, Re. She needed it a little more, sorry Sarge!
Sarge I am so glad that you came into Re's life when you did. I will be totally honest I was a little skeptical when y'all first met. Re called me and said I met someone. Well, the last time she "met" someone when I was not around, well......... let's just say I was not impressed. She started to tell me about you blah, blah, blah, he's from The Burg, blah, blah, blah, he's a sarge, blah, blah , blah...WAIT ...DID YOU JUST SAY HE'S A SARGE? Yeah.... well ok?!, moving on, blah, blah, blah (you know how she can talk) he has a kid, blah, blah, blah, WAIT....DID YOU JUST SAY HE HAS A KID? Yeah...well ok?!, moving on, blah, blah, blah,....well Sarge you know the rest of the story. Needless to say I was thinking to myself this boy doesn't just have baggage he has an entire set of luggage, including a carry on and a garment bag! I was not living in the area at the time so the first time I met you and we all went out to that club...the mockingbird or whatever in the hell its name was at the time, and I saw you and Re shaking your ass on the dance floor I knew what she knew! YOU WERE THE ONE FOR RE!!!
You are a wonderful husband and friend to my bestest and I am so glad that you are there to help her stumble down bourbon! And pick her up (Even when I push her down!) Thank God she has someone in her life like you to keep her in line when I cannot be around!

I know this past year has sucked the BIG ONE, hopefully 2009 will be y'alls year! I love ya!
Check out what everyone else posted today!

angiescircus Mr. Linky is jacked up!
Thanks for caring,
K

Photobucket

I have no idea what The Colonel is doing in this picture but it was too funny not to post!

6 comments:

Sera December 10, 2008 at 10:43 AM  

Ok, now I'm sad. I love Krispy Kreme donuts so stinkin' much, but all the ones around here are out of business. My favorite thing was to go to Krispy Kreme and get a HOT donut fresh off the line. Someday I'll have another.

Thanks for stopping by my blog, and for playing the letter game. Your letter is L. Have fun, and I'm excited to see what you write!

Letti December 10, 2008 at 11:38 AM  

Those pictures are to funny. It does look like he is am employee of Krispy Kreme. By the way a warm Krispt Kreme doughnut sounds really good right now.

Sera December 10, 2008 at 12:13 PM  

Thanks for your kind words. I'm looking forward to hearing more of your story. :)

Anonymous,  December 10, 2008 at 2:57 PM  

Thanks Kelly,

I am the one who is blessed to have her. She has had to go through alot this year and never complained a bit. Im glad she has you to yap on the phone with for hours at a time so I dont have to do it. The best invention they ever had was "unlimited" talk for cellular south. Sorry I won't be at Tay's party on Saturday. I am stuck at work. See yall soon.

Sarge

Lori of I'm no super Mom December 10, 2008 at 3:09 PM  

Such a sweet post and great pictures!

Claremont First Ward December 11, 2008 at 12:16 PM  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Makes me want a donut! :) Was Mr. LINKY acting up again yesterday?

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP