Four Questions

 Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I am trying to get back on that blogging horse, so to speak. I am participating in a linky party courtesy of Lacey in Love. Go Hereand check her out.

This is what she said about her new game, "I'm calling it "Four Questions, One Answer" (Mega clever, I know!)
I will list 4 questions, you choose ONE question to answer at length and answer the rest of the questions with ONE word only!"

This week questions-

1} What is your least favorite nickname/pet name?
my name is Kelly- so I got a lot of "smelly Kelly with a big fat belly" when I was younger. None were true, but it was just mean enough to make me mad!


2} Where were you when you received your first kiss?
Bathroom


3} Do you believe in karma?
Absolutely

4} What is your favorite Summertime treat?
Abita Strawberry

This was fun. I will try and do this every week!

Thanks for caring,
K


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Unknown June 6, 2012 at 10:10 AM  

Abita Strawberry is sounding so good! As a fellow LA girl myself, I know frozen is the way to beat that humidity! Take care!

lydia @ The Adventures Of MommaLoo

C June 7, 2012 at 11:35 AM  

Awww, mean nickname! I've come to realize that even if your name doesn't rhyme with anything, kids will come up with something. My sister's name is Kate, but her nickname was "Melon" because she has a big head.

Stopping by from the linkup :)

Unknown June 7, 2012 at 11:41 AM  

That is a terrible nickname!! I've always known ppl named Kelly but thanks the heavens I never heard anyone call them that. How awful. Thanks for linking up!

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP