Four Questions, One Answer

 Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Here we go again-

Four Questions, One Answer: Lacey came up with the questions and I am going to give the answers


Here are this week's questions:

1} What has been your favorite vacation destination?
My favorite vacation destination is a toss up between Washington D.C. and Montego Bay, Jamaica. I went to Jamaica on my honeymoon so of course it is one of my all time favorite places to go!
In the 6th grade we took a class trip to DC. We rode a train for 24hrs. It was great! We hit all of the major sites: The Smithsonian (both), Air and Space Museum (personal favorite), Ford's Theater, Mount Vernon, The Capital, Lincoln Memorial, Jefferson Memorial, Library of Congress (it was closed), The Washington Monument, and The White House. I believe this trip is what started my love of American History. I cannot wait to return and bring my kids.


2} What is your least favorite feeling in the world?
When a friend is hurting and there is NO way to stop the pain.

3} What song pulled you through that tough spot?


4} What item of clothing do you feel most confident in?
After having two kids, I'm not sure there is a piece in my closet that i feel really confident in.  Must work on this!


Thanks for caring,
K
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP