A few things.

 Friday, April 27, 2012

Sitting outside watching my son pick up acorns and throw them in to the bushes! Two months ago he was picking them up and filling up his mouth. Now, that's what I call progress!!

My sister got married, again, on Friday! The entire celebration, from the ceremony to the reception fit them to a T! He plays in a band so of course he played some and sang some- as per request from the bride. It must run in the family, because his dad actually got up and sang while he played the drums!
A great time was had by all!!







T's class went strawberry picking for their last field trip. They had too much fun and we had lots of strawberries to bring home!














Thanks for caring,
K

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP