Why hello there.

 Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I have written this post many times in my head I just haven't had the time or the energy to put pen to paper.
~Owen is now 10 months old and this whole mother of two thing is killing me!
~Just before the New Year we finally sold our house!! It could not have come at a better time.
~My wonderful husband gave me a girls night out with my best friend in New Orleans with tickets to see the SAINTS play on Monday Night Football! It was so awesome that I still felt it 2days later!
~Taylor is getting comfortable with the idea of being a big sister. Sometimes she just LOVES her baby brother too much!
~I have been a SAHM for over a year now and it is the hardest j.o.b. I have ever had!
~I am not sure that I am doing a great job but I am doing the best I can.
















Thanks for caring,
K
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

Carrin January 19, 2012 at 8:55 AM  

Sounds crazy busy! Glad to see you back on the blog!

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP