I saw a woman

 Thursday, January 26, 2012

I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror today and did not like what I saw.
I was in Target getting groceries and naturally Tay had to go potty. We went into the bathroom and Tay is wanting to be a big girl so I let her go into the stall by herself. As I am standing there waiting for her I caught a glimpse of my self in the mirror and I did not like what I saw.
I saw a very tired woman in her 30's with a baby on her hip.
I saw a woman who cannot seem to wrap her head around the fact that she is the role model for two young children.
I saw a woman who is insecure in her ability to be a good mother and good wife.
I saw a woman who is trying to take delight in the small things in her life.
I saw a woman who has been blessed with two healthy children, a loving husband, and a wonderful family.
I saw a woman who struggles on a daily basis to make everyone happy.
I saw a woman who needs a good night's sleep.
I saw a woman who needs to take better care of herself.
I saw a woman who needs to lighten up on herself.
I saw a woman who loves her children more than herself.
I saw a woman who is the best friend you will ever have.
I saw a woman who has a quick wit and a very sarcastic tongue.
I saw a woman who is in desperate need of a make over.
I saw a woman who has so much to give if she would just get out of her own way.
I saw me.

Thanks for caring,
K



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP