Dear So and So.....

 Thursday, January 19, 2012

Dear Baton Rouge drivers,
Traffic would move a lot faster if everyone would use their accelerator. Oh, and put down the phone.
Impatiently waiting,
K

Dear driver up in my trunk,
The closer you get, the slower I go. True story.
Back off,
K

Dear Son,
Not sure if it's restless leg syndrome or what but enough with the kicking while trying to go to sleep.
Your bruised mama,
K

Dear Tay,
Thank you for a GREAT afternoon! I really appreciate you curbing the whining!
Pleased as punch,
Mommy

Dear American politicians,
Stop! You are suppose to be helping the very people who voted your asses into office, not bickering amongst yourselves.
Please reconsider the pipeline,
K

Dear Hubby,
Love you!
Me


Go here visit Kat and check out some more letters.

Thanks for caring,
K



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP