Good day

 Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Today was a good day. When I have a day like today I feel that I might just make it as a stay at home mom. We (Tay, O, and me) went to one of my good friends today for a play date. They have a son who will be 3 in July, making him about a year and a half younger than Tay. They get along very well. They have so much fun together. They watched t.v., they played outside in the sprinkler, they had snack time, and jumped on the bed. What else do you need to have a fun day?! We then came home, I cooked red beans and rice while Tay watched Mary Poppins and O played on the floor. We ate, the kids got baths and we are all asleep on the couch together!
I am so happy when my day goes well with minimal melt downs, mine or the kids! The only stressed out part of the day occured when we are in the car. O HATES the car and screams the entire time he's in his car seat! It is exhausting. We've tried everything we can think of to distract him in the car and absolutely nothing works. I have been held captive in my apartment for too long, so he's just gonna have to get over it. Of course long trips are out of the question but short trips to the store and such are just gonna have to take place!





Tay and her play date boyfriend Parker.

Thanks for caring,
K

- Amazingly I figured it out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP