Debbie Downer

 Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Had a rough night last night. This SAHM thing is not for the weak! I'm not sure if it's because I have a Four year old and a three month old (who HATES the car, btw) but I have no idea how this is done. I very often find myself wondering, what exactly I think I am doing, and how much am I actually screwing up my kids because I have no idea what I am doing. O takes all of my attention, therefore Tay spends WAY too much time watching t.v. This causes MAJOR mommy guilt. I understand and accept that mommy guilt is part of the job I just had no idea it would be this bad! I literally sobbed last night because I feel so inadequate to do this job. I know that it will get better so I cling to that hope every day. Sorry to be such a Debbie Downer today, but this is my life right now!
Here are a couple of pics of my two babies-












Thanks for caring,
K



- Amazingly I figured it out!

3 comments:

Carrin May 28, 2011 at 5:52 PM  

Keep your head up. I'm sure the good times outweigh the bad any day! Take naps when you can and find some alone time when your hubby gets home. Even 15 minutes to re-group yourself is gonna help alot.
Your children are adorable!

enchanted August 22, 2011 at 8:25 AM  

Hey girl. I know I am coming late to this post, but I just wanted to say I had the exact same scenario when I had Sam. Lily watched a ton of tv. And remarkably, she is FINE. It didn't suck the brains out of her head or make her a zombie. In fact *gasp* I do believe it taught her alot. My kids both still have the tv on most of the day in their playroom, but neither truly watches much. It's background noise. So scratch that mommy guilt off your list, from one tv mama to another! :)

enchanted August 22, 2011 at 8:25 AM  

By the way, this is Bella from It Coulda Been Worse. :)

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP