The best sound in the world....baby laughs.

 Monday, September 22, 2008


We are on the look out for the perfect halloween costume for Taylor. This year she is old enough to actually enjoy the process of Trick or Treating so I want to try and make the most out of it as we can. I know that I am more excited about it than she is, seeing as she has no idea what is going onanyway. We went all over town Sunday looking for a costume for Taylor and came home empty handed. The hard part is that we need to find a costume for a Toddler where the head piece of the costume doesn't "make" the outfit. (flower, etc.) She is very much like one of her relatives (who will remain nameless) who HATES to have her hair messed with. Therefore, my daughter has never wore a bow, barrett, headband, or hat for longer than 45 seconds! This leaves us with quite a challenge. Now we must search the internet for a new idea. It you have any suggestions, please let us know. (She was a Devil last year..i attached a pic...look how little she was!)

Just so you know Tay has found a new phrase that she loves! Some of you got to hear it first hand on Saturday, but for the many of you who have not heard ...."It's Raining" has never sounded so funny. For a 21mos old it comes out as "IFFFSS WAYING!!" She is so proud of herself when she says it, because she knows that we will laugh at it, EVERYTIME! Needless to say she cannot say it just once she must scream "IFFSS WAYING, IFFSS WAYING!" Especially when you are running across a parking lot in the rain! She screams and laughs at the same time "IFFF SSSS WAYING, IFSS WAYING, IFFSS WAYING" Ah.....the best sound in the world..baby laughs.

I have been thinking alot about going to back to school to get my teaching certificate. I am not sure if it is at all possible, but I am giving it some thought. I don't think anything will happen before next year. But, just FYI I am tossing around the idea. I just dont know what i want to be when I grow up. I often wish I were the type of person who knew exactly what they want to do for the rest of their lives. I have never felt that "calling" that some people get when it comes to their lives and in what direction it should take. But honestly what percentage of people actually are woking the job that they are "called" to do?....5%? 10%?

The older I get the more I realize how wonderful it is to have friends and family that support you and care for you. I am just starting to actually see that there are so so so many people that do not have any type of support system and they are truly alone in this world. It is this sad fact that makes me apprecite even more all the blessings that I have in my life.

Thanks for caring,

K

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP