The one about giving it a try

 Monday, October 1, 2012

I've seen in other blogs about 31 in 31. I guess they are gonna try "new" things in the next 31 days. So, I'm going to try my own 31 in 31. All I can commit to is to try and blog everyday for the next month. That's it plain and simple.

We are going to Disney next week and I am going to even post while there. It may just be a pic of our day, but I'll be putting something out there!
Hope you'll follow along.



Terrible picture, but it is my little family at the balloon festival in town.

Thanks for caring,
K



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Ashley October 2, 2012 at 1:01 PM  

Hey Kelly! Good Luck.. I am not sure I could post even at Disney, but I can't wait to see the pictures. Hope you have blogger on your phone so you can post from there. I have it, but have no clue how to add pictures from my phone. Ha! Have fun on your trip!

Unknown December 4, 2015 at 1:28 AM  

Hi there, I found your blog via Google while searching for such kinda informative post and your post looks very interesting for me. Mix Colored Pet Flakes

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP