The one about the ABC's of me

 Tuesday, October 2, 2012

ABC's of me
Apple- my favorite fruit- granny smith
Books- my favorite possessions
Cigarettes- filthy habit, but one I miss EVERY DAY!
Dr. Pepper- gift from God himself
Eileen- as is "Come on Eileen"- best song ever!!
French Fries- could eat them everyday.
Guess Who- great childhood game that I still enjoy playing.
H&M- store I wish would open up around me
Ice Skating- wish I could do more, but living in Louisiana does not offer many opportunities.
Jungle Juice- daiquiri of choice when I was 16
Kind- adjective I hope people will use to describe me when I'm gone. (definitely need some work)
Lemon- favorite smell in the kitchen.
Mom- hardest job I've ever had.
Nine- as in 90210 one of my favorite shows. The original of course. But I do watch the new version.
Owen-second born
Pop Corn- tied with French fries of my favorite food/snack
Q-Bert- never understood that game
Rhiannon- Fleetwood Mac song and my middle name that I gave to my daughter.
Silver-jewelry I wear the most
Taylor-first born
University of Southern Mississippi- where I graduated from college and met my husband and several of my best friends.
Vanilla Ice- one of my first CDs
White pants- clothing I wish I could wear without fear of staining them within 5mins of putting them on.
X-tra money. The one thing I miss about working.
Yellow- color I painted Taylor's nursery
Zebra- print that my daughter loves and I own nothing in.
Thanks for caring,
K
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Ashley October 3, 2012 at 8:42 AM  

Ok.. I checked and you posted ! Hee Hee.. I am sure Caren has you covered on Disney questions, but if you have any other questions, I will be happy to share our tricks.

Unknown December 4, 2015 at 1:28 AM  

Hi there, I found your blog via Google while searching for such kinda informative post and your post looks very interesting for me. Cold Washed Pet Flakes

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP