Big girl panties

 Friday, March 16, 2012

I have let myself and my family down. Who at 35 with two kids and a husband who has an awesome job doesn't pay their bills and their water gets cut off? Oh and can't get it back on until Monday? Me, that's who.

Why am I having such a difficult time getting it together? I CANNOT seem to grasp the concept that I have two littles depending on me for EVERYTHING. And this is the example I put forth. Pathetic. I am not sure what I need to do to get it together but it must happen today!! I cannot continue to allow my life to run all over me. I need to put on my big girl panties and deal with life. I need to put the phone down, turn off the television, get out of the bed and GET IT TOGETHER!!
Right now my life is spiraling out of control and I need to try and regain control,
Alrighty, enough of the Debbie downer. Now, I must try and get my life in order. Tomorrow is a new day and I will try and begin anew. Looking forward to a new chapter in my life and I will try everything I can to make it a good one!

Thanks for caring,
K


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Carrin March 19, 2012 at 10:51 AM  

Life, in general is not a walk in the park. You will make it work & get through it because, like you said, you have to little ones counting on you. Take deep breaths and push through.

Cherie March 22, 2012 at 9:10 PM  

Yep, it happens to the best of us! I have never missed a bill, payment, etc. before until my mom came to help me while Andy was traveling, and somehow, I missed a payment on our water, and it got cut off while she was here! I was so MORTIFIED! Oh well. Could have been worse!

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP