Happy 2010!!

 Friday, January 1, 2010

happy new year Pictures, Images and Photos

I have never been one to make resolutions so why start now!? There are however several things in my life that I would LOVE to improve upon in the coming year.

I want to get my house in order! If you have ever had the misfortune of visiting my house you know that I could be on an episode of "Hoarders." Nah-I am not THAT bad but I really could stand to throw some stuff away!

I have vowed to put the smokes away for good! I do not want my daughter to have to watch her mother die gasping for breath.

I am also going to try and appreciate what I have, versus being sad or upset over the things that I do not have or wish I had. I am really not an envious person, but it is fairly easy to fall into the trap of thinking that everything would be so much easier/better "if only we had......." you fill in the blank.

Thanks for caring,

K

P.S. I will definitely be around here more often in 2010!

2 comments:

Kacey January 5, 2010 at 9:21 AM  

Good because I miss my Tater Tot updates!!!

Anonymous,  January 20, 2010 at 9:29 AM  

I'm the kind of hombre who enjoys to seek innovative stuff. Right now I am manufacturing my hold pv panels. I am doing it all by myself without the aid of my men. I'm utilizing the net as the only way to acheive this. I saw a truly amazing site which explains how to make photovoltaic panels and so on. The internet site explains all the steps required to solar panel construction.

I am not sure bout how correct the data given there is. If some people over here who have xp with these works can have a look and give your feedback in the site it would be great and I would really treasure it, cause I really like solar panel construction.

Tnx for reading this. You people are the best.

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP