Brain Dump

 Tuesday, February 23, 2010

  • FYI-Watching several episodes of Criminal Minds before bedtime makes for VERY interesting and kinda alarming dreams.
  • The beginning of the last season of LOST is very bittersweet for us. We LOVE this show and want it to end, to answer our questions, but don't want it to end, because what am I going to do without Kate, Sawyer, Jack, and Locke (or not Locke)
  • Why does my 3 year old think that it is OK to stay in Pull-ups forever?
  • Still don't have "stable" employment. I am currently working at the retail company that I previously worked for, but it is only in a part-time capacity. (AE) Paycheck is not really cutting it.
  • A couple of weeks ago, Tay, Hubby, and I went for a walk and I pointed out some birds up ahead to Tay. She looked at me and said, "No, Mommy that's a Hawk!" Well.... I guess all those hours of watching Diego are paying off.
  • We stepped outside one afternoon and it was VERY COLD Tay said, "Mommy it's Muy Frio." Thanks again to our little Latina girlfriend Dora.
  • Am I the only one that still has Christmas lights up outside their house?
  • I bet I am the only one that still has Christmas lights up outside their house with a Mardi Gras wreath!! Ha. I try, really I do.
  • This weekend I am going to a Sorority reunion. It should be fun and weird all al the same time. I will be seeing some girls that I haven't seen in almost 10-15 years! Excited but nervous all at the same time!
  • THANK YOU TO MY WONDERFUL HUBBY FOR LETTING ME FLY SOLO THIS WEEKEND AND TAKING CARE OF TAYLOR!!! I LOVE YOU!!

Thanks for caring,

K



All About Me Quote and Life Quote Pictures, Images and Photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP