Thursday, February 4, 2010
10 things I have learned being a Mom
1. Poop is no longer scary.
2. I have much more patience for the woman with the screaming kid in the store.
3. I can handle so much more than I thought I could.
4. My husband is the BEST FATHER in the world.
5. I will do absolutely ANYTHING to give my daughter a happy life.
6. If I do not take care of myself I cannot take care of anyone else.
7. The guilt will never go away!
8. I WASTED so much time before I had kids doing absolutely nothing!
9. Watching your friends become Moms is such a rewarding experience. (seeing as I went first.)
10. The crying will eventually stop!
11. COLIC EASE IS THE BEST PRODUCT ON THE MARKET FOR COLIC!!!
There are much more that I could add to the list but these are the top 10 things that came off the top of my head!
Thanks for caring,