10 things I learned being a Mom.

 Thursday, February 4, 2010

10 things I have learned being a Mom

1. Poop is no longer scary.
2. I have much more patience for the woman with the screaming kid in the store.
3. I can handle so much more than I thought I could.
4. My husband is the BEST FATHER in the world.
5. I will do absolutely ANYTHING to give my daughter a happy life.
6. If I do not take care of myself I cannot take care of anyone else.
7. The guilt will never go away!
8. I WASTED so much time before I had kids doing absolutely nothing!
9. Watching your friends become Moms is such a rewarding experience. (seeing as I went first.)
10. The crying will eventually stop!
BONUS:
11. COLIC EASE IS THE BEST PRODUCT ON THE MARKET FOR COLIC!!!

There are much more that I could add to the list but these are the top 10 things that came off the top of my head!

Thanks for caring,
K

1 comments:

Rachel February 11, 2010 at 5:12 PM  

oh how I feel ya. the guilt. the endless guilt. oh and the crying too. but it's all what makes it worth it.

great list!

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP