Four things

 Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I just saw a four things meme and thought I'd like to give it a try!

Four jobs I've had in my life-
1 Hostess-while I was in college.
2 Retail manager-most underappreciated I have ever felt in my life.
3 Office Manager/Receptionist-most boring job ever.
4 Activites Coordinator for a resort in Orlando-after college.

Four books I would read over and over-
1 Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
2 Blubber by Judy Blume
3 ?
4 ?

Four places I have lived-
1 Hattiesburg, MS
2 Orlando, FL
3 Charleston, SC
4 Hammond, LA

Four books I would recommend-
1 Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah
2 Anything by Dorthea Benton Frank
3 Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand
4 Down Came the Rain by Brooke Shields

Four places I have been
1 Jamaica
2 on the edge
3 Denver, CO
4 Washington DC

Four of my favorite foods-
1 Chinese- Tong Cho Pork to be specific
2 French Fries
3 Gumbo- made by my Dad (of course)
4 Pop Corn- NOT kettle corn!!

Four of my favorite drinks-
1 Dr.Pepper
2 Strawberry-colada Daiquiri
3 Beer
4 Hurricane

Four places I would rather be right now-
1 No where. I am in bed with both my sleeping babies!
2 At the lottery official place cashing in my winning ticket!!

Four things that are very special in my life
1 My family- of course
2 Sleep
3 Time to read
4 Time with my friends

Thanks for caring,
K

And of course pics of the kids.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP